Problems paying

If you’re having trouble paying your Council Tax, it is very important that you let us know to see if there is anything we can do to help.

Help available

We deal with each case individually so it is difficult to give details of the help that may be considered. It may be that a special payment arrangement can be offered, or advice about various discounts and exemptions.

Other debts

If you have other debts in addition to Council Tax which cause you concern, you are strongly advised to contact CAB Gwynedd who provide free debt advice.