In Gwynedd, allotment sites are managed by private bodies / groups or community / town Councils.
To make an application for an allotment, contact the relevant contact name noted in the Gwynedd allotments list.
If you're living in Tywyn area and have an interest in making an application about the allotment sites located on Cambrian road, please note that Adra are responsible for these allotments. To make further inquiries about these allotments, contact Adra directly on 0300 123 8084 or email@example.com.
Benefits of an allotment
Allotment gardening provides a wide range of benefits to individuals, communities and the environment.
These benefits include:
- fresh, local and seasonal produce
- help with the weekly finances by growing affordable food
- fresh air, open space and exercise
- relaxation at the end of a busy day
- meet other like-minded people to share tips and knowledge
- reducing the environmental impact on the food chain
- help children to learn about the environment
- provide a suitable habitat for wildlife to thrive
- support new plant development and preserve rare and unique varieties