Joining the library
You can become a member of the library, free of charge, and hassle free. At this current time, we are unable to send you a library card. However, you can join online by choosing the Quick Registration option – see the link below. This will allow you access to e-books, e-audio books and e-magazines through Gwynedd Libraries, and you will need to follow the simple instructions to gain access to these services by inputting your your membership number and PIN number when prompted. You can upgrade to full membership once Libraries re-open.
Once you have become a member, you may:
- borrow up to 20 books at a time for a 3 week period
- borrow 2 DVD for a week, for a reasonable price
- use the library computers and Wi-Fi free of charge
- access to digital resources free of charge
- access to e-books and e-audiobooks free of charge
- access to e-magazines free of charge
- access to e-comics free of charge
Online Library Account
- You can manage your own library account online through our library catalogue.
- You will need your PIN number to log on to your account to verify your loans, renew your items, or to request a specific item. To receive your PIN number you will need to visit your local library with your library card and identification.
Enrol as an on-line member of the National Library of Wales
If you are a member of Gwynedd Libraries you can register for access to the National Library of Wales' electronic resources: